Welcome to the Press Room! Here you will find our press releases, media credential request applications, hi-res festival images, important dates and official PSA announcements
MerleFest Mission: MerleFest was founded in 1988 in Memory of Eddy Merle Watson as a fundraiser for Wilkes Community College and to celebrate “traditional plus” music.
MerleFest Media Contacts:
Judy McDonough, MerleFest Publicist (615) 243-5994, email@example.com
Amber Herman, Public Relations Officer PO Box 120 Wilkesboro, NC 28697 (336) 838-6292, firstname.lastname@example.org
Credential Request Application for Media:
Credential Request Applications are now being accepted.
Click here to access the “Credential Request Application” for MerleFest 2015.
- 10/01/14 – CASC entries accepted
- 10/01/14 – Volunteer applications accepted
- 10/15/14 – Vendor applications accepted
- 11/11/14 – Opening day ticket sales
- 11/30/14 – Last day for early bird CASC pricing entry
- 1/15/15 – Vendor application deadline
- 1/19/15 – 3/20/15 – Media credential request applications accepted
- 2/1/15 – Last day for CASC regular pricing entry
- 4/10/15 – Volunteer application deadline
- 04/23 -04/26/15 – MerleFest 2015
For the latest Press Releases, please visit our MerleFest Facebook Notes
MerleFest 2014 Photo Gallery, please visit our MerleFest Flickr account
MerleFest History, please click on any of the links below to read, watch and enjoy our festivals rich history…
MerleFest Reflections – Remembering Doc Watson – Remembering Merle Watson – Remembering Rosa Lee Watson – Richard Watson Biography – Who is Flattop? – Newsletter Archives – MerleFest 25 Reflection Videos – Past Lineups