The RV campground is for self-contained RVs with hard-shell exteriors only. (Pop-ups are allowed.) Tents are prohibited.
- Campers must be able to fit the RV as well as any additional features in the reserved space.
- All entry and exit for the RV campground will be via NC Hwy 268 and Stevens Lane.
- The RV lot will open at 2 p.m. on Tuesday, of MerleFest week. If you arrive prior to 2 p.m., you will be asked to leave campus until the RV lot opens. Please do not plan to arrive earlier than 2 p.m.
- There are no electrical, sewer, or water hookups. A dump station is located on Stevens Lane and portable toilets are available.
- All vehicles must observe the campus speed limit. During the first few days, Wilkes Community College classes are in session. Please be respectful of our students.
- Drugs, alcoholic beverages, tobacco products and animals are prohibited. Glass containers are not allowed on festival grounds.
- Firearms, fireworks, BBQ grills or open fires are not permitted.
- Talking, singing, radios, televisions, etc. must be kept at a volume that will not disturb other guests. “Quiet Time” will be from midnight to 7 a.m. Generators should be turned off to observe “Quiet Time.”
- Generators are permitted (note “Quiet Time” rule above). Gas and fuel must be in approved containers and kept inside.
- All RV campers must have a fire extinguisher easily visible from the outside or readily available from the door of the RV.
- Children should be supervised at all times.
- Please put trash in properly labeled containers.
- Coolers, backpacks and wristbands will be checked at the campground for festival entry.
- Wilkes Community College Foundation is not responsible or liable for accidents, loss or theft occurring in the RV camping area at MerleFest.
- MerleFest reserves the right to refuse service to any one at any time.
- Once you arrive at the festival you will present your credentials at the security check point and proceed to the RV Lot to park. The RV attendant will check you in, assist in parking your RV and then instruct you to go to Festival Check in to claim your wristbands and credentials. (Note: parking stickers will not be mailed).
The RV Campground Host has the authority to enforce these rules throughout the event. By purchasing your tickets you agree to abide by these rules.
The rules and regulations outlined are intended to keep the RV camping area safe and orderly and to ensure a pleasant experience for everyone.
THE RV LOT WILL OPEN AT 2 p.m. ON FESTIVAL TUESDAY. All festival rules apply in the RV Campground.
RV camping spaces must be purchased with a four-day pass. If you have questions about your order or the sales process, please contact us at 1-800-343-7857.
- After your order is complete you will choose PRINT AT HOME or we will mail your festival and RV tickets to you. Once you arrive at the festival you will present your credentials at the security check point and proceed to the RV Lot to park. The RV attendant will check you in, assist in parking your RV and then instruct you to go to Festival Check in to claim your wristbands and credentials.(Note: parking stickers will not be mailed).
- The RV lot will open at 2 p.m. on Tuesday, April 25. If you arrive prior to 2 p.m., you will be asked to leave campus until the RV lot opens. Please do not plan to arrive earlier than 2 p.m.
- RVs will be parked based on order of arrival. No spaces may be held. If you plan to camp beside another group, you should arrive together. Site selection is not guaranteed.
As a reminder, your RV camping purchase includes space and parking for one RV and one vehicle.
- Thursday – 1:30 to 10:00 p.m.
- Friday and Saturday – 9:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Sunday – 9:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Gates open on Thursday at 2:30 p.m.
- Gates open on Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 10:30 a.m.
SEATING - FOR THE CONVENIENCE OF ALL, FESTIVAL POLICY IS:
- BEFORE 5 p.m. reserved seats may be used by anyone until the owner returns.
- AFTER 5 p.m. reserved seating wristbands must be shown to ushers upon entry to the reserved seating area.
- GENERAL ADMISSION SEATING is on a first-come, first-served basis. Chair height should not block visibility of stage for others.
Children 12 and under will be admitted FREE to general admission seating areas (accompanied by a paying adult); however, tickets are required for all seats in the reserved seating area and Midnight Jam. Children 12 and under are allowed front-of-house seating at the Little Picker’s Stage.
Chairs are provided at some of the other stages, or you may bring your own chairs or blankets. Convenient on-site, overnight storage is available at no charge. ALL CHAIRS/BLANKETS MUST BE REMOVED DAILY. Items left are taken to Lost & Found.
Persons with Disabilities: Reasonable accommodations will be made for persons with disabilities. Requests for special accommodations should be made as soon as possible, but not less than two weeks in advance, by calling (336) 838-6260 or 1-800-343-7857.
Festival is rain or shine.
***** No alcohol/drugs, tobacco products, firearms, pets/animals (unless certified as medically necessary), unauthorized video or audio recording, glass containers, tents/umbrellas/canopies/hammocks, drones, segways or hover boards in concert areas. All coolers/backpacks will be checked.*****
We are here to help! Call or email us anytime you have questions.
MerleFest Box Office Hours: Monday - Thursday: 12 p.m. - 5 p.m. | Friday: 11 a.m. - 3 p.m. | 800-343-7857 | 336-838-6260