You may have figured this out already – also I am on android, so I only assume iphone is the same.., but if you click the schedule icon at the bottom of the screen you will see the full schedule
You can add performances to your schedule by long pressing the performance name/block(selected performances should be highlighted in a darker color).
– If you click on the performance block it will open the details for the artist Note – going to this detail screen will reset your position on the main schedule page you you will need to find your place again.
– from there you can see all times that the artist is performing.
– Click the clock here to add the specific performance to your schedule.
– click the heart at the top right to add all performances from this artist to your schedule.
– click the back arrow to go back to the schedule.
To see just your personal schedule click the clock at the top right of the screen.
Event Better – click “more …” and then click “My Favorites” to see a list of your selected performances.
Also interesting. . You can change the order of the stages on the schedule by clicking the other icon at the top right and dragging the stage to the position you prefer.