4 Reserve Tickets, Row 17, Face Price, not much more than gate General Admission

Home Forums Ticket Trading Post 4 Reserve Tickets, Row 17, Face Price, not much more than gate General Admission

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Very nice tickets, we’ve had them for many years, but right now our very young children need to go to bed to early!

These premium tickets aren’t much more than buying four days of general admission at the gate, so treat yourself to these wonderful seats.

We are looking to sell all four together, credit cards accepted.

Thanks!

Jeff

RPATTON
    Participant

What are the seat numbers, location and price?

You can call me at (205)522-6775

Jeff
    Participant

Row 17 Creekside
    Seats 54, 55, 56, 57

$1,089.20 Firm

We’ve had these tickets for years, and look forward to our kids being old enough to enjoy the experience, but right now their bedtime is 7:30!

Thanks;

Jeff

DudeOWx
    Participant

Are these tix still available?

Jeff
    Participant

Yes they are!

mountaingirl88@gmail.com
    Participant

Just saw the price. Thank you for the reply, however we are going to pass. Thank you!

mountaingirl88@gmail.com
    Participant

I see the price listed as “firm”, but we have two kids as well and are thinking we are going Friday and Saturday only. Would you be willing to come down on the price? We don’t mind doing single day, but we love helping out fellow Merlefest family members who aren’t using their tickets. Thanks for considering it. 🙂

Jeff
    Participant

I have replied to your email…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.