4 reserved seats row 20 $1k

Home Forums Ticket Trading Post 4 reserved seats row 20 $1k

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

This will be my first MerleFest absence since 1998 😢 My loss is your gain! Four seats in great location near aisle 3. I have 3 seats on row 20, and one close by on row 22. But, it’s usually not a problem for all four to sit together on row 20. A lot of the reserved seats in this area are never occupied by their owner. Face value is $280ea, plus $19.70ea in ticket fees. My total invoice was $1,198.80 for the four seats. Will sell for $1,000 even. Thanks, and enjoy the festival for me!
    Terry

crucialb
    Participant

Hi Terry, We’ve also been going to MF continuously since 1996. I totally feel you on missing it. We did miss one year when I had a baby that weekend in the early 2000s. Reserved seats have been long gone, since bringing the kids to the festival. Will you take $800? Many thanks for your consideration. MF will miss you this year.

Betsy

CDPicker
    Participant

Ouch! Already knocked off $200. They are GREAT seats. Make it $900 and I’ll take it.

crucialb
    Participant

Done! Thank you so much Terry. I teach and I’m heading out to work now. Can you please text or call my husband David? He will be happy to handle the details today. Again, so many thank yous. I know these seats well (when assigned seats became a thing, we were actually in row 22 cabinside). My husband David’s number is 757-660-3300.

Betsy

CDPicker
    Participant

SOLD
    Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.