Merlefest App for 2023
wufpackbsParticipantMarch 23, 2023 at 11:20 amPost count: 2
We’re already excited about our annual pilgrimage to MF and the lineup looks good!
However, the new App apparently does not have a specific “My Schedule” tab and it’s pretty muddy trying to see various stages as we try to plan our stage hopping.
Is anyone else having that issue and can it be improved?
lh123ParticipantApril 17, 2023 at 2:37 pmPost count: 1
You may have figured this out already – also I am on android, so I only assume iphone is the same.., but if you click the schedule icon at the bottom of the screen you will see the full schedule
You can add performances to your schedule by long pressing the performance name/block(selected performances should be highlighted in a darker color).
– If you click on the performance block it will open the details for the artist Note – going to this detail screen will reset your position on the main schedule page you you will need to find your place again.
– from there you can see all times that the artist is performing.
– Click the clock here to add the specific performance to your schedule.
– click the heart at the top right to add all performances from this artist to your schedule.
– click the back arrow to go back to the schedule.
To see just your personal schedule click the clock at the top right of the screen.
Event Better – click “more …” and then click “My Favorites” to see a list of your selected performances.
Also interesting. . You can change the order of the stages on the schedule by clicking the other icon at the top right and dragging the stage to the position you prefer.
Rob70ParticipantApril 23, 2023 at 7:21 pmPost count: 3
Will we able to get a paper schedule once we arrive?
Rob70ParticipantApril 23, 2023 at 7:24 pmPost count: 3
Never mind. I figured it all out. I printed my schedule on waterproof paper! (Just kidding!)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.