SEATING – FOR THE CONVENIENCE OF ALL, FESTIVAL POLICY IS:
- BEFORE 5 p.m. reserved seats may be used by anyone until the owner returns.
- AFTER 5 p.m. reserved seating wristbands must be shown to ushers upon entry to the reserved seating area.
- GENERAL ADMISSION SEATING is on a first-come, first-served basis. Chair height should not block visibility of stage for others.
Children 12 and under will be admitted FREE to general admission seating areas (accompanied by a paying adult); however, tickets are required for all seats in the reserved seating area and for Late Night Jam. Children 12 and under are allowed front-of-house seating at the Little Picker’s Stage.
Chairs are provided at some of the other stages, or you may bring your own chairs or blankets. Convenient on-site, overnight storage is available at no charge. ALL CHAIRS/BLANKETS MUST BE REMOVED DAILY. Items left are taken to Lost & Found.
- Personal tents or canopies cannot be set-up on festival grounds, except in designated camping areas. Only tents installed by the festival tent supplier will be allowed. Any exceptions to this policy must be approved by Festival Management. Small infant dome tents are allowed provided they do not obstruct the view of others.
- Large umbrellas including beach or patio umbrellas are not allowed. Normal size golf umbrellas and small personal umbrellas are allowed as long as they do not obstruct the view of others or dump water onto a neighbor during a rain event.
- Folding chairs are allowed at the festival at all outdoor stages provided they do not obstruct the view of others. Tall canopy chairs do not meet these requirements and will not be allowed.
- Personal grills, charcoal or gas, are not allowed on festival grounds at any time, except in designated camping areas. Only approved food vendors are allowed to operate grills.
Persons with Disabilities: Reasonable accommodations will be made for persons with disabilities. Requests for special accommodations should be made as soon as possible, but not less than two weeks in advance, by calling (336) 838-6260 or 1-800-343-7857.
Festival is rain or shine.
***** No alcohol/drugs; tobacco products; firearms; pets/animals (unless certified as medically necessary); unauthorized video recording, audio recording, or flash photography (per artists’ request); glass containers; tents/umbrellas/canopies/hammocks; drones; segways or hover boards in concert areas. All coolers/backpacks will be checked.*****